South America is a very colorful country. You will not find traditional European austere streets and sedate old museums here, which can bore an avid tourist. But behind every turn in this country, a new amazing adventure awaits you. The ocean, volcanoes, stunningly beautiful mountains, forests and lakes, colorful small towns, an abundance of exotic food, and non-trivial entertainment attract the attention of adventurous travelers around the world. If you are tired of excursions or a relaxing beach holiday and want to experience adventure adrenaline, feel free to go on your next vacation to any country on this warm continent.
To-do list in South America:
- Have fun at the carnival in Rio de Janeiro and admire the city from a bird’s eye view on the observation deck of the statue of Christ the Redeemer.
- Feel the power and enjoy the beauty of the Iguazu Falls.
- Climb to the lost Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Take unforgettable photos of the Uyuni salt marsh, which turns into an endless reflection of the sky after rain.
- Taste Chilean wine and find the difference between drinks from different regions.
- Look down on the mysterious drawings in the Nazca desert.
- Visit the driest place on Earth – the Atacama Desert.
- Go visit penguins in the Falkland Islands.
- Touch the glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park in Patagonia (Argentina).
- Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of Lake Titicaca.
- Go on a tour of the Amazon and find the tribes of real Indians.
- Enjoy real Argentinean tango in one of the restaurants in Buenos Aires.
- Learn how South American “cowboys” gauchos live.
- Spend a day surrounded by touching lamas.
- Learn how to properly brew and drink mate tea.